0

I Know...I'm Late

Posted by creative.chaos on 3.14.2009 at 9:24 PM

...but better late than never, right? 

I've wanted to do Project 365 for a while now, but my old camera sucked donkey nuts. It was a 3MP Fujifilm FinePix, which was great when I first got it. It made really good 4x6 prints, but then my son got a hold of it and fubared the lense glass and apparently if you let fingerprints sit on the glass too long it starts screwing with it. Not only that it was dropped one too many times. LOL So now it has a zoom error occationally and the last time I threw it on the floor....and THEN it worked! 

Anyway, I'm starting it now because I bought myself a new camera. It's NOT top of the line. It's not the best on the market and it's not the DSLR I dream of, but it is a decent camera and takes pretty darned good pics. It's a FujiFilm FinePix S700. It's slightly closer to a "real" camera instead of a point & shoot one (like the last one) but it has some manual settings. Not a lot of them, but it's something to learn on. 

I'm also impressed with the way it keeps the subject in focus and the background is out of focus. My other point & shoot couldn't do that no matter how I tried. I had to "fake it" in Photoshop. LOL (Guess all that graphic design training paid off....) 

So, for the first pic of my Project 365-2 and a 1/2 months...I LOVE this pic of Ryder and it totally explains my feelings about getting a new camera!  (also known as Project 365-72 or Project 293...originally known as "Project Do Math" ROFLMAO)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 creative.chaos: project three.six.five All rights reserved. Check out creative.chaos digital.scrapbooking.