0

And Down Comes The Branch

Posted by creative.chaos on 3.17.2009 at 10:44 PM

We've had a pretty big branch hanging from our tree by not a whole lot all winter and it was making REALLY bad creaking noises today. To the point that we were afraid to let Ryder play outside in the 70 degree weather. Jeremy decided to drive my van up the sidewalk and attempt to pull it down. (Yes, I freaked out about this. I so didn't want my windows getting smashed by a falling huge branch!) Anyway, it came down and Jeremy only got a minor scrape on his arm and a small sliver cut on his finger. So now we can enjoy the outside weather and be much safer. 

While the branch was on the ground I was trying out the macro settings on my camera. :) So, today's pic is a macro of the mossy stuff on the branch. 

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 creative.chaos: project three.six.five All rights reserved. Check out creative.chaos digital.scrapbooking.