0

Spring Is Coming

Posted by creative.chaos on 3.16.2009 at 9:34 PM

It's official! Spring has to be coming! When I was outside playing with Ryder today there was a Robin in the tree directly above me. I had to snap a pic, so this is my project picture for today. Despite having a million cute pics (and a few that I'm in LOOOOOOOOOOVE with) of Ryder, da birdie has to take the cake. (Okay, yes, this is my way of trying to be creative!) 

I'm kinda liking having 10x optical zoom! I think I'm going to hit some photography sites tomorrow and see about finding tips on using the manual settings. I don't remember much from my photography classes in high school. I've had point & shoot way too long and I don't remember all the "rules" to F-stops and shutter speeds and all that fun stuff. 

I also got a mini tripod today! So I'm going to attempt to use the macro settings on my camera to take some pics for my scrapbooking, like buttons and silk flowers and stuff. I know it's going to be a learning curve, but I want to try! 

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 creative.chaos: project three.six.five All rights reserved. Check out creative.chaos digital.scrapbooking.